Adobe Premiere and Drone Videography
Training and Certifications (Add to Waiting List. Find it under Graphic Design.)
Duration: 20 hours
Teaching Methodology: Hands-on
Adobe Premiere allows you to use movies, stills, audio, and clips created by other software to compose documentaries, TV adds, wedding and other ceremony videos, TV programs, cinema movies, etc.
In this course, students learn how to use Adobe Premiere to edit and compose movies. They will learn how to:
- Import and capture movies, stills and audio
- Create and nest sequences
- Edit videos, stills, and audio
- Add transitions, video effects, and audio effects
- Animate clips and various elements
- Working with keyframes
- Color correcting
- Making clips transparent: Opacity, alpha channels, masking, greenscreen
- Blend modes, time remapping, speed/duration, and frame hold options
- Adding titles and making text roll and crawl
- Edit clips from multi cameras
- Using library items
- Fly a drone to capture 4K videos and still images
- Export to various sources and in different formats
Anyone who is interested in working with post production to create professional movies.
Basic computer skills. Adobe Photoshop is a must. A good knowledge with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, and 3D software is a plus.
We recommend the following book: Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book (2021 release) ISBN-10 0137280920 ISBN-13 978-0137280926