3DS Max for Architects and Interior Designers
This is Level 1. 3DS Max on Steroids.
Training and Certifications (Add to Waiting List, Find it under Architecture Design.)
Duration: 36 to 40 hours
Teaching Methodology: Hands-on
In this course, students learn how to use 3D Studio Max to model, apply the material, add lights and cameras, render still images, and animate architectural or interior scenes. Scenes could be imported from AutoCAD as 3D or as 2D and fully modeled in Max.
Although this course is titled for architects and interior designers, it provides the fundamental knowledge for anyone who wishes to use 3DS Max. The end of the course focuses on the architect and interior aspects of the software.
In this course, participants learn how to:
- Use the Interface
- Use Selection and Transformation Tools
- Create and Modify Mesh Objects
- Create and Modify Poly Objects
- Create Complex Architectural Objects
- Import AutoCAD 2D Files and Model in Max
- Organize AutoCAD Files Using Layers and Plines
- Import Plines from AutoCAD Files to Create 3D Objects in Max
- Use Standard Lights
- Create a Night View Using Photometric Lights
- Create Daylight Systems
- Add and Modify Cameras
- Create a Basic Animation
- Create, Get, Modify, and Save Materials
- Import a 3D Hut from AutoCAD to Assign Materials, Add Backgrounds, and Render
- Walkthroughs and Camera Movements
Architects, interior designers, decorators, graphic designers, artists, animators, TV graphic designers, art directors, and anyone interested in creating 3D presentations. This course provides the base knowledge for higher-level courses such as V-Ray, Max Modeling, Max Animation, Lighting, Lumion, etc.
AutoCAD 2D and Photoshop are essentials if you want to gain proficiency in architectural modeling and rendering. During this course, you will use readymade AutoCAD files to model in Max. You may learn AutoCAD 2D and Photoshop in parallel with this course or later on.
COURSES IN BEIRUT LEBANON
|3DS Max 1||For Architects and Interior Designers|
|3DS Max 2||Vray Rendering, Lighting, and Material|
|3DS Max 3||Vray Advanced|
|3DS Max 4||Advanced Modeling for Architects|
|3DS Max 5||Project Production|
|3DS Max 6||Animation|
|3DS Max 7||Materials/Texture|
|3DS Max 8||Digital Lighting|