Rhino Level 1
Duration: 20 hours
Teaching Methodolody: Hands on
In this comprehensive 24-hour class you’ll learn to create and edit accurate free-form 3-D NURBS models. This fast-moving class covers most of Rhino’s functionality, including the most advanced surfacing commands.
In this class, you will systematically move through the user interface, command access, creation and editing curves, surfaces and solids. Information will be presented at an accelerates pace.
After this course the student is expected to be able to :
- Move comfortably around the Rhino modeling window.
- Identify when free form or precision modeling is required.
- Create and edit curves, surfaces, and solids.
- Use modeling aids for accuracy.
- Produce simple renderings of the Rhino models.
This course is for the design professional who wants to efficiently learn the concepts and features of the Rhinoceros modeling software at an accelerated pace in an instructor-lead environment.
Windows skills and a desire to model are desired. Previous drafting and modeling experience helpful but not required.