Adobe Lightroom for Photographers
Duration: 18 hours
Teaching Methodolody: Theory & Hands on
The course teaches photographers how to use Adobe Lightroom to process their images.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a photo processor which allows you to view, organize and retouch large numbers of digital images. Lightroom's edits are non-destructive.
After a successful completion of the course, photographers will be able to:
- 1. Import and organize photos.
- 2. Edit and develop photos.
- 3. Adjust images and apply effects.
- 4. Fix common problems.
- 5. Export to Photoshop.
- 6. Create photo books.
- 7. Create slideshows.
- 8. Create layouts for the web and print.
- 1. Photoshop essentials course
- 2. Photography essentials course