Adobe Illustrator Essentials
Duration: 24 hours
Teaching Methodolody: Hands on
Adobe Illustrator is a software application that allows the user to create vector graphics such as logos, letterheads, banners, posters, illustrations, leaflets, brochures, book covers, etc. The designs may contain complex shapes, images, type effects, etc.
Participants who take this course will learn how to use Adobe Illustrator to:
- Create, select, and transform shapes
- Combine shapes and paths
- Use the drawing tools
- Use color ton enhance designs
- Add and edit text
- Work with layers, gradients, and patterns
- Use brushes
- Use effects and graphic styles
- Use Illustrator with other Adobe Applications
- Prepare content for the web
Before enrolling in this course, participants should possess basic computer skills including mouse operation, creating folders, creating files and saving files into folders; and some experience with browsing the internet.