Revit 1 - Fundamentals For All Disciplines
Duration: 24 hours
Teaching Methodolody: Hands on
Autodesk® Revit® software works the way building designers think so they can develop high-quality accurate architectural designs. Using tools specifically built to support Building Information Modeling workflows, you can capture and analyze concepts and maintain your vision through design, documentation, and construction.
Participants who take this course will be able to use Revit to design architectural and structural elements to construct buildings and houses. This course contains topics that are common to all disciplines. Participants will learn how to:
- Set up new projects
- Create structural elements
- Draw floors, walls, curtain walls, roofs, stairs, railings, doors, windows, and ceilings
- Insert BIM Objects
- Use and create new materials
- Create a family profile for a cornice
- Annotate and dimension views
- Tag elements
- Add rooms, room tags, and color fill legends
- Create detail views
- Create section views and BOQs
- Create and print sheets
- Export to Excel, AutoCAD, and 3DS Max
In order to design building elements, they will often use elements from libraries supplied with the software.
Architects, draftsmen, mechanical and electrical engineers who wish to learn Autodesk new BIM technology that is based on Revit. Managers will find this easy course useful. It will help them understand this design tool in order to deal with engineers and draftsmen.
AutoCAD 2D essential skills