Photography - Essentials
Duration: 30 hours
Teaching Methodolody: Theory (20%) and hands on (80%)
This course teaches the basics of photography. This is the pillar course.
This course is for beginners who seek an introduction to photography. It provides the foundations for advanced courses. Amateur photographers will strengthen their skills by going back to the roots.
This course will teach the students the necessary tools such as: camera parts, frames, lenses, shutter speed, aperture, depth of field, composition, perspective…. The application of the course will be implemented in a couple of photographic outings in different areas in Lebanon.
After the completion of the course, the students will:
- 1. Recognize the camera parts and their functions
- 2. Understand the photography golden triangle (Speed, Apperture and ISO)
- 3. Learn many tricks and tips
- 4. Control light through the camera
- 5. Control the effect of Depth of Field
- 6. Control the effect of movement
- 7. Learn night Photography
- 8. Review the basic culture about the history of photography
- 9. Take technically correct images
- 10. Have a brief idea about artificial light (speed light)
- 1. a Single lens reflex 24 x 36mm (SLR).camera or a digital camera DSLR
- 2. a Zoom lens (28x80mm)
- 3. a tripod