Digital Photography - Advanced
Duration: 16 hours
Teaching Methodolody: Theory & Hands on
By the end of this course the students will be able to::
- 1. Observe and identify the elements that create suitable topics.
- 2. Analyze and classify the rules of composition. Recognize and respond to artistic expressions.
- 3. Develop a personal identity by expressing feelings through photography.
- 4. Formulate and apply conceptual projects. Distinguish between all types of photography.
- 5. Generate a verbal defense to be carried out in their presentation in front of a jury.
The advanced photography, course is an advanced treatment of theory and technique. It teaches how to master photography, covers exposure evaluation and control in various lighting situations. This course teaches how to deal with available lighting situations.
The content of the program may be modified while the work is in progress in order to study certain aspects in greater depth.
- 1. a Single lens reflex 24 x 36mm (SLR).camera or a digital camera DSLR
- 2. a Zoom lens (28x80mm)
- 3. a tripod