Basics of Light and Speedlight
Duration: 24 hours
Teaching Methodolody: Theory (15%) and hands on (85%)
This course teaches photographers the use of the Speedlight during the day and during the night.
Light the ultimate tool in photography. This course is designed to help students understand light and to teach them how to use it professionally with the basic tools.
After the completion of this course, the students will take their pictures to a different dimension.
After a successful completion of the course, the Students will:
- 1. Understand how light works.
- 2. Manipulate, and control lights
- 3. Learn how to use flash lights
- 4. Use proper light to shoot day and night scenes
- 5. Learn the basics of professional studio lighting
- 1. a Single lens reflex 24 x 36mm (SLR).camera or a digital camera DSLR
- 2. a Zoom lens (28x80mm)
- 3. a tripod
- 4. a Speedlight