Lighting Techniques for Photographers
Duration: 18 hours
Teaching Methodolody: Theory & Hands on
This course teaches photographers how to use lighting tools to capture professional images.
In this course, students learn how to create a truly original system for understanding and controlling light in photography.
After a successful completion of this course the students will learn:
- 1. How light works.
- 2. About the five key behaviors of light.
- 3. About the benchmark test and helper lights.
- 4. How to use flash lights.
- 5. Excute their lighting vision.
- 1. a Single lens reflex 24 x 36mm (SLR).camera or a digital camera DSLR
- 2. a Zoom lens (28x80mm)
- 3. a tripod
- 4. a flash light
- 5. Professional lighting systems will be provided by ETC